1. OMG! You just can't resist a good sale--it's way too tempting!
2. Hanging at the mall is your number one fave pastime.
3. Admit it--you've got something hanging in your closet that still has the tags on it.
4. Getting ready for school, you usually change at least twice before you decide on an outfit.
5. Buds are always asking to borrow your clothes--you've just got so many adorable outfits!
6. Whenever you hit the mall, you always end up buying something, whether it's a whole new outfit or a pair of earrings.
7. Your closet is totally overflowing, but you can't bear to part with anything. You really do wear most of it--promise!
8. At school, you're always checking out what people are wearing. It's a good way to get ideas for your next shopping trip.
You're definitely a material girl! You've got tons of clothes, and you love shopping for more. Try not to overdo the impulse buying too much, though. You want to make sure you have money left for your next great find!
You're a girl with real mall smarts! You dig shopping, have lots of style and know how to spot a great bargain. But you also know when to pass up a purchase so you don't end up spending too much money!
You're more of a window shopper. You like hanging at the mall with buds, but you have to really love something before you'll drop the cash on it. Thinking it through before you buy means you only have clothes that are totally you!
Take It Again!
The new issue of QuizFest is on sale now, or check us out at quizfest.com for more great quizzes!