1. I usually get less than eight hours of sleep each night.
2. Me, a morning person? No! I'm really crabby in the a.m.
3. Staying up late is no biggie. I'll just sleep more on Saturday.
4. Most afternoons, I start dragging and want to nap!
5. I usually hit snooze at least once befeore I get up.
6. Sometimes I have trouble sleeping because I'm so stressed.
7. Energy drinks are my secret weapon for staying awake.
8. I'm a total night owl! I usually feel more awake at night.
You need to get some sleep! Staying up late is leaving you totally exhausted, and relying on caffeine-fueled energy jolts will make you crash in the end. If you need a quick boost, drink water or have a healthy snack. Plus, getting at least eight hours of shut-eye a night and sticking to a regular sleep schedule will give you more energy and make you feel a whole lot better!
You usually get enough rest, but you've got a few bad sleep habits that can leave you feeling zapped. Staying up late during the week and then sleeping lots on the weekends can throw your body out of whack and actually make it harder to fall asleep at night. Getting enough sleep every night will give you more energy all day long!
You know how important sleep is, and it shows! Getting enough shut-eye at night (eight to 10 hours) means you wake up feeling well-rested and ready to take your day by storm! And instead of hitting a mid-afternoon slump, you get a second wind. Keep up your good sleep habits, and you'll have all the energy you need to follow your dreams!
Take It Again!
The new issue of QuizFest is on sale now, or check us out on MySpace at myspace.com/quizfestmagazine.