Summer's just about here, and on a hot day, there are a few things we want — and those usually include a cold treat and a cold shower. Now you can combine both with popsicle soaps!
Even if you're not the craftiest person around, these popsicle soaps are pretty easy to make. Here's what you'll need:
- Olive oil soap (available at craft stores)
- Baby oil (you probably have this already!)
- Essential oils (you can get these at health food stores--just pick the ones you think smell the best)
- A popsicle ice tray (you can snag one somewhere like Target)
- Popsicle sticks
- Soap dyes (don't use food coloring, even if the bottles look the same--you'll stain your skin!)
You can follow the full how-tos in the video above — it's super simple, and these popsicles will get you clean and smelling sweet without making your hands sticky or melting in the sun! Just don't eat them, okay?