Now here's the code that you can use as a template. Put the code in the body in the "Create Entry" window in MT4. IMPORTANT BEFORE YOU PASTE IN THE CODE In that same window, make sure the "Format" is "None" instead of "Convert Line Breaks", "Rich Text", etc.
1. When did you first start crushing on your boy? C'mon now, be honest!
- When he videotaped an episode of Gossip Girl for you because you had to miss it due to a birthday party. He knows how obsessed you are with that show!
- When you slipped on Jell-O and fell in the school cafeteria. He was the first one to help you up to your feet. (Awwww!)
- When he complimented you on how nice your hair looked, and you hadn't even washed it that day!
- When you first laid eyes on him. He's the spitting image of Joe Jonas!
2. You're walking down the hallway at school with a group of your friends. As your crush passes by, he:
- gives you more attention than Edward gives Bella! He doesn't even care if his buds tease him about it!
- waves to the whole group and smiles at you but says nothing. Still--major eye contact!
- winks at your best friend. Is he trying to make you jealous?
- seems to pay no attention to your group, but he does glance at you.
3. You're required to wear lab coats and protective eye goggles during chemistry class. Who does your crush say you look like?
- Dr. Jean Grey from X-Men--hot!
- an alien from planet Clorox, which makes you both crack up!
- Dr. Marie Curie, female scientist extraordinaire!
- Professor Utonium from The Powerpuff Girls--who's a guy!
4. If you could compare your crush to any celebrity, which one would you choose?
- Zac Efron: sweet and loyal
- Shia LaBeouf. He's mischievous, and you make each other laugh!
- Robert Pattinson. He's brooding, handsome and a bit mysterious.
- Any celeb, as long as he's hot!
5. Complete this sentence: Peanut butter is to jelly, as my crush is to:
- his friends.
- the prom king crown!
6. Body language says a lot! When you're both at a bud's house and you're next to him on the sofa:
- your legs touch while you watch True Jackson together!
- your fingers brush up against each other when you both dive into the same bowl of chips!
- he playfully punches you on the arm when you're joking around, but he does that with his guy friends, too.
- he clutches a pillow or keeps his arms crossed while he watches TV.
7. Yikes! You're sick with the worst flu ever, and you're a snotty mess. You miss a few days of school. Your sweetie:
- stops by your house to make sure you're okay and even brings you some chicken soup that his mom made.
- calls you to see how you're feeling and to share crazy school stories.
- makes a big deal of saying "Welcome back!" and gives you a high-five for cheating death when you return to class.
- asks where you've been once you go back to school.
8. They say that actions speak louder than words, so how does your crush show you that he's into you?
- He asks you to join him whenever he goes to the movies or to the mall and is bummed when you can't come.
- He's thrilled when you come watch him play in his basketball game.
- At lunch, he comes over to borrow your math textbook.
- He simply looks gorgeous, and you hope that he's sending you telepathic messages of love.
9. Which star's crush style is like yours?
- Taylor Swift's. When she's interested in someone, she goes for it!
- Miley Cyrus'. She's fun and flirty!
- Selena Gomez's. She gets the guy, but she plays it cool.
- Kristen Stewart's. She doesn't even admit that she's dating!
10. When you chat with your crush, what phrase do you catch him saying most often?
- "Me too!"
- "That's hilarious!"
- "Are you serious?"
- "It's all good."
11. One of the reasons you developed a crush on him in this first place is:
- you can tell him anything, even stuff you'd normally only tell your best girlfriends!
- the laughs you share! You've got so many inside jokes no one else gets.
- you can't stop thinking about him and what it would be like to kiss him.
- he's cool as a jewel, and everyone else thinks so, too.
12. You've signed up for a five-mile run on Saturday to raise money for a good cause. When you tell your crush about it, he says:
- "Hey, that's a great idea! Sign me up, and I'll run with you."
- "That's cool. I'll sponsor you for five bucks, and I'll ask around to see if anyone else will donate."
- "That's really dedicated of you to give up your whole Saturday!"
- "Saturday?! Have fun, dude. I'll definitely be sleeping!"
13. Your crush is your lab partner in chemistry class, and you have to brew a concoction. What's his input?
- He helps you every step of the way and dubs the brew "Love Potion No. 9".
- He goofs around a lot but gets the job done in the end.
- He lets you do most of the work.
- Input? He barely shows up for class!
14. You pick up the latest Kelly Clarkson CD and ask him what he thinks of her music. He says:
- "My life would suck without you!"
- "Kelly Clarkson is a pretty good singer."
- "She's okay, I guess."
- "She's the worst! I can't believe you listen to that trash."
15. You're at the hottest party of the year, and he's there with a bunch of his best guy friends. He:
- notices you the second you walk in the room and comes over to say hi.
- waves but continues to chat with his buds about how Kobe Bryant has some serious game.
- glances over in your general direction every few minutes.
- keeps running into you all evening, but he never quite manages to start a conversation with you.
This guy is giving you major vibes, so you two definitely have crush chemistry! You've already got a solid friendship, and you have lots in common. He's attractive, sweet, and you have tons of fun together. Even more importantly, he sounds like he'll be there for you during tough times, too. So what to do? Go for it! What have you got to lose? You two are a love match made in heaven, so it's time to tell your crush that you're having a serious reaction to him!
Sparks Are Flying!
Your crush is giving you mixed signals, so the love thermometer shows low temperatures. It's unclear if he just wants to be friends or more than that, so you need to find out what's up. Ask him to hang out with you at the movies or the park, just the two of you. If he has feelings for you, he will certainly grab the chance to show you. If he turns down your attempts to get closer, you're probably meant to be just friends. That's not necessarily a bad thing, though! Your friendship chemistry could be out of this world!
Whoa there, tiger! Just like the brave tiger that carefully hunts its prey, you try to think of every possible tactic to get what you want, including your crush. You're super-ambitious, so you're bound for success!
You don't seem to have very much crush chemistry at all, but that's probably because you don't know your crush very well. Try to get to know him a little better so you can base your crush on how you get along rather than just how adorable he looks. Maybe a friend can invite him to chill with you in a group setting. Then, you can see whether or not the sparks start to fly. If you hang out more, he might start reacting to all the positive energy flowing between you! Don't worry--you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
The new issue of QuizFest is on sale
now, or check us out on MySpace at