Updated: May 6, 2013 7:55 pm
Hey M Girls!
Can you imagine living in tons of moolah? These celebs can! Check out this list of the top 10 richest stars:
- Miley Cyrus Estimated Net Worth: $120 million Miley Cyrus started working on small TV roles when she was 9 years old. Her TV show "Hannah Montana" along with other movie roles has made her the big bucks. In fact, last year she bought herself her very own house!
- Justin Bieber Estimated Net Worth: $65.5 million Justin Bieber's first album sold over 700,000 copies in just three weeks. But album sales aren't all that's got Justin raking in the dough; he also has two movies in the works!
- Nick Jonas Estimated Net Worth: $18 million Before the Jonas brothers started collaborating as a group, Nick started off on his own as a solo artist. But with the help of his big brothers, the JoBros became stars. Nick makes his money from music tours, album sales and the TV show "Jonas LA" on the Disney Channel.
- Dakota Fanning Estimated Net Worth: $16 million Dakota Fanning has been acting since she was just 5 years old. By the time she turned 13, she had starred in 19 movies! And she isn't stopping there; Dakota has four more movies in the works.
- Abigail Breslin Estimated Net Worth: $12 million Abigail Breslin began her career at 3 years old working on commercials and had her first starring role at age 5. She is the youngest star to ever be nominated for an Academy Award.
- Angus T. Jones Estimated Net Worth: $10 million Angus T. Jones is best known for his role on the sitcom "Two And A Half Men." He began working on the show when he was 10 years old. Angus is the highest paid teen TV actor per episode.
- Miranda Cosgrove Estimated Net Worth: $7 million Miranda Cosgrove started out doing commercials, then earned some big-screen success with her role in "School of Rock." But today, Miranda's money comes from "iCarly," her music career and as a celebrity ambassador to Neutrogena.
- Tyler James Williams Estimated Net Worth: $4.8 million Tyler James Williams is the star of the sitcom "Everybody Hates Chris," where he earns most of his money. He also has made guest appearances on "Law & Order" and "Sesame Street."
- Selena Gomez Estimated Net Worth: $4 million Selena Gomez has starred in some of Disney Channel's most popular shows including "Wizards of Waverly Place" and "Hannah Montana." Selena makes her money from "Wizards," touring with her band and she even has her own production company!
- Demi Lovato
Estimated Net Worth: $3 million
Demi Lovato started off on "Barney & Friends" before landing the female lead in "Camp Rock." She then moved on to her role in the TV show "Sonny With a Chance" where she earned most of her money.
So let's dish:
- Do you think these stars deserve the money they're making? Is there a celeb that didn't make the list that you think should?