1. I've totally caught my crush staring at me when he didn't think I would notice him doing it!
2. When I send my crush an e-mail or text, he always gets back to me right away. I never have to wait around for his reply.
3. The last time I got my hair cut, he noticed the change the very next day and even complimented me on it.
4. If we're hanging out in a group, my crush almost always ends up sitting near me so we can talk to each other more.
5. Sometimes he calls me out of the blue after school just to say hello and see how I'm doing. It's so sweet!
6. My crush remembers the little things I mention, like which JoBros song is my fave or what I like to eat at the food court.
7. Whenever I see him in the hall, he almost always has time to stop by and say hello, even if he needs to get to class.
8. Sure, I've met most of his friends. He tries to include me even when he's just hanging out with his guy buds.
This boy can't get enough of you! He's totally hooked and wants to spend as much time with you as he can--being around you makes him melt! If you're interested, too, go ahead and make the first move. The sparks are sure to fly!
Looks like his temperature is starting to rise! The two of you always have fun when you hang out in a group, and he's started acting kind of flirty sometimes, too. Try paying a little extra attention to him, and ask him to hang out on-on-one. It could be just the push he needs to get him really fired up about you!
The signals he's sending say that he doesn't really feel the same way you do, and that's okay. There are tons of other guys out there who will totally appreciate how awesome you are. In fact, someone else you might not have noticed yet could be burning up for you right now!
Take It Again!
The new issue of QuizFest is on sale now, or check us out at quizfest.com for more great quizzes!