1. Your friends know you like him, and they totally approve.
2. When you're hanging in a group, he focuses on flirting with you--and no one else.
3. Sometimes you find yourself daydreaming about your future together.
4. Forget awkward silences. Conversation flows when the two of you talk on the phone.
5. He said you looked cute even when you were all sweaty after gym class.
6. You actually introduced him to your oh-so-embarrassing mom when you ran into him at the mall.
7. He's more than just a cute dude. He's actually a pretty good friend.
8. He didn't quite have you at hello, but you love his little quirks.
9. Talk about loyal! He's been best friends with the same guy since they were practically zygotes.
10. When you're in a funk, he can always make you laugh.
This is not just another cutie you're crushing on, it's the real deal! It makes sense to get serious about a guy like this; he's sweet, sensitive, loyal and totally into you. He's spending time getting to know you, and he doesn't have a wandering eye you have to worry about. That's what makes you feel so comfortable letting him into your heart. You consider him a good friend, and everyone knows that the first step toward long-term love is a solid friendship. He's a keeper!
Crush much? Thought so! Nothing beats those butterflies you get in your stomach every time you see him in the halls. No doubt, he's a cutie. But when it comes to being a boyfriend, girlfriend, it's just not happening. You both enjoy the endless flirt sessions, but you're not in a rush to settle down. Maybe he's just too much of a player, or there are other guys on your radar. No worries! Have fun being single, and when Mr. Right comes along, you'll be ready for something more serious.
Take It Again!
The new issue of QuizFest is on sale now, or check us out on MySpace at myspace.com/quizfestmagazine.