Weekends are a time for relaxing, and for some of us that means trying out new recipes in the kitchen and eating them once they're done! Each week we plan to bring you a new recipe right here on M, and today we want to bring M&M Oreo Cookie Bars to your attention!
They are super simple to make - here's what you'll need:
- 1 pack of Oreos
- 1 small bag of M&Ms
- 1 stick butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
Now check out the directions:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees (with adult supervision of course!)
- Next, whisk together the melted stick of butter and your cup of brown sugar in a bowl
- Then add the egg and whisk again
- Then add in the flour, M&Ms and Oreos and mix well
- Now pour the mixture into pan and bake for 25-30 minutes
And that's it! Let us know how your M&M Oreo Cookie Bars turn out!