1. Your crush says he'll give you a call tonight. The phone rings:
2. A phone convo with the guy friend you're crushing on usually lasts:
3. On the phone, he usually wants to talk to you about:
4. When you're on the phone with your crush, who's doing more talking?
5. While you're talking with your guy, he gets another phone call. He asks you:
6. Your crush just called out of the blue! It's probably because:
7. You call while his favorite baseball team is playing a game on TV. What's his reaction?
8. You have to hang up soon. How do you two say good-bye?
9. Okay, fess up. Who's calling whom most of the time?
10. You two have been talking on the phone for a little while, and it's going really well! But then there's sort of an awkward lull in the conversation. He:
Judging from how he acts on the phone, this boy is interested in just being friends for now. And that's okay. After all, guy friends are fun to have around and can be hard to find. Of course, some guys just don't like talking on the phone much, so pay attention to how he acts in person, too! In the meantime, keep your eyes peeled for another crush-worthy guy with better phone skills!
It sounds like this boy is having trouble making up his mind about how he feels about you. But you guys are talking on the phone, and that's a good sign. So just be patient, and keep doing what you're doing and having fun with this guy as a friend. Maybe sometime down the road, sparks will start to fly over the phone lines. Just don't let him keep you on hold too long!
The signals are clear! This boy is definitely into you! He's been spending more time on the phone with you lately, and that's great. Plus, he's super-attentive when you're chatting, and he's always interested in what you have to say. So during one of your next marathon phone convos, drop a few hints that you feel the same way about him, and see what develops!
Take It Again!
The new issue of QuizFest is on sale now, or check us out on MySpace at myspace.com/quizfestmagazine.