1. Eek! You just woke up from a really freaky nightmare! What was it about?
- moving and going to a new school
- getting all F's on my report card
- being turned down by my crush
2. You're dying to try out for the school b-ball team, but you're having second thoughts about it. Why?
- None of my friends are on the team.
- What if I play badly and people laugh?
- I might not make the team.
3. You're totally crushing on a guy bud, but you haven't told him because:
- you don't want to wreck the friendship.
- you're waiting for the perfect moment.
- it would be so embarrassing if he didn't feel the same way about you.
4. What's the worst thing that could happen if you auditioned for American Idol?
- going to L.A. by myself if I got picked
- forgetting the words to the song
- getting trashed by Simon
5. There's a huge party this weekend! Your BFF wants to go, but you don't because:
- you don't really know the girl throwing it.
- you really need to finish some homework.
- you're worried you won't get in.
6. Are you totally addicted to Twitter yet?
- Nah, I haven't really checked it out yet.
- Yes! My page will have tons of tweets!
- Kinda. I'm only following a few people.
7. What would you worry about the most if you ran for student council president?
- that I wouldn't know what to do if I won. Being in charge would be weird!
- that I'd lose
- that people would laugh at me for running
8. You've got a big math test coming up. You're studying extra-hard because:
- you haven't really gotten the hang of all of the new problems yet.
- you've just got to ace it!
- you think buds will think you're stupid if you do badly.
Mostly A's: Change
For you, change isn't always a good thing. You're not really a fan of meeting new people or trying new thingsÂ¬--it just makes you way too nervous! Knowing what you like in life and sticking with it can be great, but don't be afraid to go outside your comfort zone sometimes. You'll be surprised at the cool stuff you'll discover and the interesting people you'll meet.
Mostly B's: Failure
You're a driven and competitive girl, so you totally hate the thought of losing. You want to be the very best at everything you do. That goal can get you fired up and help you shine, but insisting on perfection can also hold you back from trying things you might enjoy doing. Remember, winning isn't everythingÂ¬Â¬Â¬--having fun and learning along the way is what really counts.
Mostly C's: Rejection
The possibility of being rejected is what scares you the most. Getting turned down by a crush or being snubbed at school can hurt and be embarrassing. But you'll never know unless you put yourself out there, so go ahead and take a risk once in a while. Remember, just be yourself, and you'll be amazed at all of the people you win over!
The new issue of QuizFest is on sale
now, or check us out on MySpace at