1. Eek! You just woke up from a really freaky nightmare! What was it about?
2. You're dying to try out for the school b-ball team, but you're having second thoughts about it. Why?
3. You're totally crushing on a guy bud, but you haven't told him because:
4. What's the worst thing that could happen if you auditioned for American Idol?
5. There's a huge party this weekend! Your BFF wants to go, but you don't because:
6. Are you totally addicted to Twitter yet?
7. What would you worry about the most if you ran for student council president?
8. You've got a big math test coming up. You're studying extra-hard because:
For you, change isn't always a good thing. You're not really a fan of meeting new people or trying new thingsÂ¬--it just makes you way too nervous! Knowing what you like in life and sticking with it can be great, but don't be afraid to go outside your comfort zone sometimes. You'll be surprised at the cool stuff you'll discover and the interesting people you'll meet.
You're a driven and competitive girl, so you totally hate the thought of losing. You want to be the very best at everything you do. That goal can get you fired up and help you shine, but insisting on perfection can also hold you back from trying things you might enjoy doing. Remember, winning isn't everythingÂ¬Â¬Â¬--having fun and learning along the way is what really counts.
The possibility of being rejected is what scares you the most. Getting turned down by a crush or being snubbed at school can hurt and be embarrassing. But you'll never know unless you put yourself out there, so go ahead and take a risk once in a while. Remember, just be yourself, and you'll be amazed at all of the people you win over!
Take It Again!
The new issue of QuizFest is on sale now, or check us out on MySpace at myspace.com/quizfestmagazine.