1. Time for a little retail therapy! When you shop 'til you drop, the first store you hit is:
- Claire's for over-the-top accessories!
- Journeys. You can't get enough cool kicks.
- Forever 21. They have all the latest styles.
- Hot Topic. Their stuff is so rock 'n' roll!
2. Which of these style compliments would you be most excited to hear?
- "I've never seen anything like that!"
- "Those pants look so comfortable!"
- "Wow! You can really pull off that trend!"
- "You look like you could be a rock star!"
3. Which type of tunes do you love to blast while you're getting ready to go out?
- something fun and dancey
- laid-back, relaxed music
- whatever's new and hot
- indie rock jams!
4. You and your buds are scoping out new cuties at the mall! The guy you dig is:
- laughing at funny stuff in the bookstore.
- quiet, shy and shopping solo.
- hanging with a ton of buds in the food court.
- playing with guitars in the music shop!
5. Uh-oh! You're running late for school. The go-to item you grab from your closet is:
- a showstopping hat. It's easy and dramatic!
- your faded jeans. They always look great!
- whatever you just bought from the store!
- a cool vintage vest. It goes with everything!
6. Yes! Your crush finally asked you out, and he wants you to make the plans. You choose:
- hitting the amusement park! It's so exciting!
- getting cozy at a coffee shop.
- going on a group date with all of your buds!
- seeing your fave band at a concert.
7. Your nail polish is chipping off, and you want a fresh mani. The color you pick is:
- bright, like orange or green!
- nude for a really low-key look.
- something trendy, like punchy purple.
- black or navy. They're so rockin'!
8. Your local thrift store has tons of fun necklaces! The one you like the most is:
- something really sparkly and unique!
- a thin chain that's easy to wear.
- a statement piece. It's so in right now!
- something edgy, like a skeleton!
You stand out because your style is offbeat and just a little outrageous, like Katy Perry's fun-loving look! You break all the rules, so your traffic-stopping ensembles are fabulous and 100 percent unique!
As a laid-back girl, like Kristen Stewart, you ignore the rules and just wear what's comfy. You don't believe in suffering for fashion, so you live in cute and cozy styles, like sneakers and denim.
Stylistas like you and Chelsea Staub know all the fashion rules, but you throw tradition to the wind to try the latest trends. If it's fresh and new, it's on your shopping list. You aren't afraid to wear something bold!
You're a hipster chica who breaks a few rules to add a rock edge to all your outfits, just like Demi Lovato does! By spicing up your look with these tough little details, you create a style all your own!
The new issue of QuizFest is on sale
now, or check us out on MySpace at