1. When you're getting ready for bed, your evening routine isn't complete if you don't:
- brush the knots out of your hair.
- thoroughly wash your face with your fave cleanser.
- brush and floss your teeth.
- carefully take off your eye makeup and apply eye cream.
2. What essential item do you always carry in your purse?
- a hair brush in case you need to tame windblown locks
- blotting papers or powder so your skin always looks great
- your fave lip gloss
- a cool pair of sunglasses
3. Your friends are constantly complimenting you on your:
- hair. They just can't figure out how you keep it so shiny!
- skin. Where do you get that glow?
- smile. Yours is just so contagious that they can't help but smile with you.
- eyes. The color is just so pretty!
4. If you won a free day at the spa, which fab treatment would you sign up for first?
- a deep-conditioning treatment and a fab new haircut. You love to experiment with new styles.
- an exfoliating mask and aromatherapy facial. Your skin will glow!
- a high-tech teeth-whitening treatment
- eyebrow waxing and shaping
5. What products is your bathroom totally overflowing with?
- lots and lots of hair products. Volumizer, hair spray, shine serums-you name it, you've got it!
- everything you need for your skin care regimen-cleanser, toner, moisturizer, masks and exfoliating scrubs.
- every kind of lip gloss, lipstick and lip liner imaginable. You can't get enough!
- tons of eye shadow and mascara-and your eyelash curler, of course.
6. What do you consider the most vital beauty commandment?
- Wash and condition your hair every day to keep it healthy.
- Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day!
- Always remove your eye makeup before going to bed at night.
7. For you, what qualifies as a total beauty emergency?
- a bad hair day. They usually don't happen to you!
- a big break-out. You just hate having to deal with zits! Eew!
- getting caught after lunch with food stuck between your teeth. You knew that spinach would be dangerous!
- when you cry. Your eyes get all puffy and red. Yikes!
8. You're out at dinner with your crush, and you excuse yourself to go to the restroom. You can't head back to the table without:
- checking to make sure your hair is still in place and looking good.
- glancing in the mirror to make sure you haven't developed a huge zit. (Yes, you know you're just being paranoid.)
- reapplying your lipstick.
- touching up your eye shadow.
9. You're in the beauty department and feel like splurging a little. What do you buy?
- a new styling product you've been wanting to experiment with
- fun, sparkly body glitter
- a hip, new shade of lip gloss
- a high-tech new mascara
10. Getting ready for a big night out with your buds, you spend the most time:
- perfecting your 'do. Hair totally makes or breaks an outfit.
- applying blush to brighten your face.
- trying on different lipsticks. You have to find just the right color.
- finishing your fab eye makeup.
Like Selena Gomez, you should focus on your beautiful tresses! Take good care of your locks by conditioning regularly to lock in healthy shine. Also, try adding some sparkle with eye-catching clips or barrettes.
Focus on your glowing skin! Keep it radiant (like Vanessa Hudgens') by exfoliating and moisturizing regularly. Reveal your skin's natural beauty by skipping foundation and using a tinted moisturizer or concealer if needed.
Focus on your beautiful smile, girl! When you flash your pearly whites, it lights up your face and brightens other people's day. Follow Blake Lively's lead and play up your pout with pretty gloss with a splash of color.
Like Katy Perry, you should focus on your gorgeous eyes! Their vivid color makes them stand out, and you can draw even more attention to them by minimizing other makeup. Use an eyelash curler and lash-lengthening mascara to really play them up!
The new issue of QuizFest is on sale
now, or check us out on MySpace at